Jeeva Klui Hotel Lombok island
Jeeva Klui’s tropical allure embraces quaint touches of traditional village life. Great care was taken to conceptualize a resort with strong emphasis on providing the ultimate holiday experience, while at the same time being socially and environmentally responsible through sensitive design and green practices. Wood and stone pathways lead through the gardens to the beach suites spread across the two hectare grounds.
The resort melds an appreciation of local architecture and tradition with the look and feel of a Robinson Crusoe idyll allowing for an intimate and stylish base from which to explore Lombok’s spectacular natural beauty.
Built using sustainable local materials, such as handmade terracotta tiles, bamboo weaves, stone and recycled timber, each suite exudes an air of authentic sophistication. Located at the edge of the Wallace Line, Jeeva Klui’s magnificent 170 meter beach front commands views across the Indian Ocean to the islands of Bali and Nusa Penida as well as Lombok’s Sekotong peninsula. The beach at Jeeva Klui is protected by an offshore reef immediately in front of the resort that creates a calm “lagoon” perfect for a leisurely swim.
Hotels Facilities & Services
Wallace is a casual air-conditioned lounging space where you can sit and relax over a cup of coffee and enjoy a dessert or some tapas. The perfect setting to laze and enjoy a peaceful moment exploring the library of novels, DVDs and reference books on the history, art and culture of Indonesia. Take a moment to surf the web and check your email – if you must – on the computer, play a board game with friends or enjoy an after dinner drink in the evening.
Do absolutely nothing except swim, sunbathe, eat, drink, snooze and perhaps get a massage in between. Beach front cabanas feature chaise lounges, oversized cushions and fluttering curtains. A beach host makes sure you never lack for towels or cool drinks while lazing away the day.
The spa menu includes healing massages, traditional therapies and a choice of body treatments. Treatments can be enjoyed in the spa pavilion, the privacy of your suite or in a beach cabana.
The swimming pool is located in the center of the resort near Waroeng and measures nearly 25 meters in length. Soak up the sun on the timber deck, cool off in the ocean or take a dip in the pool, it’s all just a few steps away.
Lombok has a rich tradition of arts and crafts. A selection of handicrafts including jewelry and textiles, as well as a variety of convenience items, are available in the boutique located in the reception area.
All the above rates are inclusive of:
Daily Full American Breakfast
Welcome Drink, cool towel & Fruit Basket
10% of Government Tax & 11% Service Charges
1 x Free Airport Pick Up for minimum 2 Nights Stay Only
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Family with child under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents is free of charge.
- Confirmation of each room is subject to room availability and “first come first served” basis
- Check out time: 12:00 hours. Any extension is subject to prior arrangement + discretion of hotel management.
- Day Use Rates: 50% of the above rates up to 18:00 hours, after which is subject to one full day rate.
- No cancellation fee will be charged on cancellation received TWO week prior to arrival date (regular season) and 30 days prior to arrival date during high season.
- For cancellation received within TWO week prior to arrival, 1 (one) night will be charged.
- For cancellation received within 72 HOURS prior to arrival, or in the even of no show, 100% from total invoice will be charged. Cancellation should be made in writing.