Bali Lombok Tour expedition
BALI LOMBOK TOUR ITINERARY
DAY 01 : BALI AIRPORT – HOTEL
You will be welcomed by your professional Guide at Bali International Airport and then get all information about Bali and confirmation your package on the way to Hotel, check in at Hotel and free time.
DAY 02 : KINTAMANI TOUR ( B, L )
Pickup from Hotel 09.00 and proceed for your wonderful excursion at Bali Island, your trip will be visited some historical places such as Desa Batuan is one of the Bali traditional Village and then onto Kintamani is one of the best hill top where you can see spectacular panorama with overview Batur Mount volcano and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. It is situated in the plateau with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake, lunch will be served at local restaurant and after lunch toward to Tirta Empul Temple is a holy spring water temple located in Tampak Siring Village, Gianyar regency it is about 39 km eastwards from Denpasar town, it’s set in the dale and encircled by the hill and then prepare for dinner before back to Hotel
DAY 03 : BALI – LOMBOK BY FLIGHT – SENGGIGI BEACH ( B )
Check out from Hotel 10.00, meet your Guide at Hotel Lobby and proceed to Bali Airport to Lombok Island, you will be welcomed by our Guide in Lombok and then smooth drive to your Hotel in Lombok, check in and free time.
DAY 04 : SENARU PANORAMA WALK ( B/L )
Depart from Hotel at 09.00 and heading to Pusuk Monkey forest to see number of mongkeys on the main road to waiting for food, feed mongkey and taking photos, toward to Senaru Village, best known attraction is the Sendang Gila waterfall and Tiu Kelep waterfall which attracts many thousands of Indonesian and foreign visitors annually, both waterfall located on foot of Rinjani mountain, after swim on deep natural pool or water massage in waterfall, back to parking place through same route.
Lunch served at Local restauran and proceed Senaru Traditional Village situated next to Rinjani Trek Center where the Rinjani trail begins for all trekkers, is greatly enhanced by asking a local guide to show you around. The Sasak inhabitants are the cultural guardians of Mount Rinjani and its surrounding forest and safeguard its spiritual values. Locally guided visits include opportunities to experience the villagers daily life, visit their thatched houses and gardens of fruits and spices.
Back to Senggigi through west coast line and stop at Malimbu hill where you may see the tropical sun setting against the distant skyline of Bali, and back to Hotel with thousand memories.
DAY 05 : SENGGIGI – GILI TRAWANGAN ( B )
Check out from Hotel 12.00 and proceed to harbor to get speed Boat to Gili, check in at Hotel and free time
DAY 06 : GILI ISLAND FREE AND EASY ( B )
Make your own program in Gili or just enjoy Hotel facilities.
DAY 07 : GILI TRAWANGAN – BALI ISLAND BY FAST BOAT ( B )
Breakfast at Hotel and check out 09.00 and then proceed to Gili Trawangan harbour to find Fast Boat Counter, boarding and waiting the boat, depart from Gili at 11.00 direct to Padang Bay Bali Island for one hour, you will be escorted to your Hotel by fast boat company and Bali Lombok Tour expedition is end
BALI LOMBOK TOUR PRICE :
The price indicated is included following items :
– 2 nights Accommodation in Bali base on *4 Hotel
– 2 nights Accommodation in Senggigi base on *4 Hotel
– 2 nights stay at Gili Trawangan base on *4 Hotel
– Private return airport transfer for Bali Lombok and Gili
– One way flight ticket Bali – Lombok base on economy class
– One way fast Boat ticket from Gili to Bali Island
– Private Ac Car during toue in Bali and Lombok
– Lunch as mentioned on the itinerary
– Tax and service charge
– NO hidden charge
Airport Tax ( $ 5 per person )
Lunch and dinner unlisted on the itinerary
TERM AND CONDITION
– Package price quoted is per person and valid during regular season
– Booking should be made at least 2 ( two ) weeks prior arrival
– 50% deposit to be settled in advanced through Bank transfer or online payment
– Balance payment should be made upon arrival base on cash basis
– High season surcharge will be applied during peak season ( July – Sep and Dec to jan )
CANCELLATION AND RE-FUND POLICY
– No cancellation fee cancellation received TWO weeks prior to arrival date
– 25% charge if any cancel within 2 weeks prior arrival date
– 50% charge if any cancel within 1 week prior arrival date
– 100% charge for cancellation received within 72 HOURS prior to arrival or no show
– Cancellation should be made in writing