Rinjani Trekking to Crater Lake
Rinjani trekking to crater lake is 3 days 2 nights program, the trek start from Senaru Village with trek highlight Senaru Crater and Segara Anak Lake and hot spring water, the trekk is valid for beginer or advance trekkers.
Day 01 : Hotel – Senaru Village – Poss 3 – Senaru Crater Rim
Pick up from Hotel at Senggigi or Mataram City 05.00 and drive to Senaru Village for 2 hours journey, upon arrival meet mountain Guide and briefing regarding trekking rule and safety procedure, permit registration and warming up then start hiking to Jebak Gawah or the national park gate and get break for couple minutes and then continur ascend through rain forest of Senaru, lunch served at position II ( 1500m ), after lunch keep hiking to possition 3 and then Senaru crater, dinner and camping 2641M
Day 02 : Senaru crater – lake – hot spring
Breakfast and enjoy spectacular view of lake and sunrise behind Rinjani Summit, re-packing and descend 3.5 hours to segara anak lake, along the trek to the lake is stones, need carefull and need fully assistance, lunch will be provide on the lake after lunch time to go to hot spring water to get bathing and freshen up, spend time on hot spring and back to camp site late afternoon dinned and rest on the lake.
Day 3 : Segara Anak – Senaru crater rim – Senaru Village – Senggigi
Early wake up 05.00 and having coffee or tea, leave camp site continue hike to crater Senaru crater, breakfast will be set on crater rim, after breakfast and enjoy suround crater descend to poss 2 for lunch, after lunch down to Senaru Village where your car waiting for and transfer to next destination and the end of trekking package
- Private returned transfer from Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipments such as Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters to carry logistic only
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, rambutan and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle water per – day
- Domestic flight ticket
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
Term and Condition
- Booking confirmation should be received at least a week prior of arrival
- Price indicated is subject to change without any prior notice
- 50 % deposit must be received a week prior of arrival date.
- Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
- Payment via Bank transfer can be addresses to our company account which available on the invoice.
- Online Payment over the Internet can be done through PayPal with additional 5% charges (administration & processing fee) to be added from the total invoice.
Booking can be made via email to email@example.com or WA to +62 813 397 676 97