Mount Rinjani Trekking 5 days 4 nights
A complete mount rinjani trekking package including one night accommodation in Sembalun Village before trekking start, the 5 days 4 nights mount rinjani trekking package itinerary is same as 4 days 3 nights mount rinjani trekking package.
The 5 days 4 nights mount rinjani trekking package will start from Sembalun Village 1.150m ) with trek highlight ” Senaru crater rim, Summit, Segara Anak lake, hot spring water and Senaru crater and this trekking package is ideal for beginer and family trek.
Mount rinjani trekking itinerary
Day 01 : Airport / Seaport – Sembalun Village
Welcomed by our Guide at Lombok Airport or Seaport by display your group name and escorted to Sembalun Village through east Lombok, check in Hotel and free time. After dinner time you are advised to packing which stuff that you will take to the mountain.
Day 02 : Sembalun Village – Poss III – Sembalun Crater Rim
07.00 breakfast at home stay, 08.00 check out from home stay and meet your guide in hotel lobby, permit registration and short brefing by your mountain guide regarding trekking regulation trek trail during program.
09.00 hiking to pos 1 through open grassland about 1,5 hours, take some rest and then continue to Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) about 1 hour and then Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), rest and lunch. After lunch continue hike to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639m), the trek trail harder and take about 3,5 hours to reach the camp site (2,639 m). Dinner at camp site.
Day 03 : Sembalun Crater – Summit – Lake
Early wake up 2.30am for summit attack, start trek at 03:00 walk on volcanic sand, the trek trail very hard, lost sands and need extra power, it’s need 3,5 hours walk to get the summit, the weather is cold and sometime strong wind. Once there, enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa. After enjoy the views descent back to the campsite.
After breakfast descent to the lake (Segara Anak Lake, 2000m). It takes two to three hours walk down through the steep and rocky trail. Stay focus on the trek due to some rocks are unstable. The rest of the day is spend relaxing at the lake and go into the hot springs to get natural massage, by local people believe it to have healing powers. Camp and overnight by the lake
Day 04 : Lake – Senaru Crater Rim
Leave the lake after lunch, trek to Pelawangan 1, Senaru Crater Rim (2,461 m) for 3 hours. Some trek points very steep and hard need extra focus on the trek trail. Camp for the last night of the program at Senaru crater rim. Set up the tent and enjoy the views around and the lake from the other side, relax, explore and beautiful sunset spot from the campsite.
Day 05 – Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru Village – Senggigi
After breakfast, break the tent and descend through long trail to Senaru village (601 m), along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung. Rest stops are taken along the way. Lunch served en route.
After seven hours walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center at the road head in Senaru village. Than drop off to Senggigi area. End of program
Please email us for special offer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private returned transfer Airport/seaport to trek point
- Trekking equipments such as Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, rambutan and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle water per – day
– Domestic flight ticket
– Personal expenses
– Personal porter
Term and Condition
- Booking confirmation should be received at least a week prior of arrival date
– Price indicated is subject to change without any prior notice
– 50 % deposit must be received a week prior of arrival date. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
– Payment via Bank transfer can be addresses to our company account which available on the invoice.
– Online Payment over the Internet can be done through PayPal with additional 5% charges (administration & processing fee) to be added from the total invoice.