Flores Tour Package 6 days
Flores tour package 7 days 6 nights has been designed for those who wish to explore more inside of Flores Island in East Indonesia, visiting traditional villages, interaction with local people are the main destination of Flores tour package, The Flores tour itinerary covered some of main tourism areas in Flores, the Flores tour start from Labuan Bajo and ending the program in Maumere.
Flores Tour 7 days 6 nights
Package : Flores Tour Package
Highlight : Wae Rebo Traditional Village, Ruteng Village, Bajawa Village, Mount Kelimutu
Duration : 6 Days 4 nights
Price : Contact Us
Flores Tour itinerary
Day 01 : Labuan Bajo – Denge Village – Wae Rebo Traditional Village
Pick up at Labuan Bajo Airport ( you are advised to take morning flight to Labuan Bajo ), short briefing by our guide and drive to Denge Village ( 5 hours ) is the village where you start to hike to Wae Rebo.
After warming up start hike to Wae Rebo Traditional primitive Village ( taking 3 – 4 hours ) through rain forest, arrive at the village and during the day you can explore the valley, interact with the villagers. At night the sky is filled with stars, which makes it a great spot for night photography. And you’ll get to sleep in one of the Mbaru Niang houses.
Day 02 : Wae Rebo Village – Ruteng Village
Breakfast on the village, saying goodbye to local people and proceed descend to Denge village where your driver waiting for, next is drive to Cara Village to see “ spider web rice field “ and after proceed to Ruteng, check in at guest house and free time.
Day 03 : Ruteng – Bejawa
Early morning take a fresh walking up to Golocuru hill top to wines the golden sunrise and enjoy the panoramic view of Ranaka volcano. Breakfast at the hotel and continue drive to Bajawa with stop in Mano village see the terraces rice field and stop in Ranamese lake to made pictures. Than drive continue stop in Aimere to see the “ARAK” distillation and fresh palm juice topping in Aimere. Lunch will be served and local restaurant at Aimere. Drive up to Bajawa direct to Bena traditional house. Overnight at Edelweis hotel or similar Hotel, dinner at local restaurant.
Day 04 : Bejawa – Ende – Detusoko /Moni
Breakfast at hotel. Continue the trip to Ende with stop at Bena (traditional village) and blue stone at Nang Penda Ende. Lunch at local restaurant. Arrive at Moni check in at Flores Sare or Similar for dinner and overnight.
Day 05 : Detusoko / Moni – Kelimutu – Maumere
This trip will start at 04.00 am, drive up to the amazing view of tree colored lake of Kelimutu and enjoy the sunrise. Afterward continue the trip to Maumere. On the way to Maumere, stop at Moni local market, Jopu traditional village and Sikka weaving village. Arrive at Maumere check in at Permata Sari Hotel or Similar for overnight and dinner at local market.
Day 06 : Maumere – Next destination
Breakfast at hotel. City sightseeing tour, before transfer to Waioti airport of Maumere for the flight to Bali Island.
Flores tour inclusion
- All tours & transfer
- Ac Car / ELF/ Bus
- Mineral water served on Car
- Full board meals ( breakfast, lunch, dinner )
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance ticket, Donation
- Accommodation in twin sharing Bed
Flores tour exclusion
- Domestic air ticket
- Airport tax
- Other expenses such as tip, laundry and bar
Terms and Condition
- Package price quoted is per person
- Booking should be made a month prior to arrival by apply deposit
- 50% deposit to be settled in advanced through Bank transfer and the balance to be made a week prior to arrival date
- The rate valid for regular season
- High season surcharge will be applied during peak season ( July 15 – Sep 15 and Dec 15 to Jan 15 )
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation received TWO weeks prior to arrival date.
- For cancellation received within TWO weeks prior to arrival, 50% base on Per forma invoice will be charged.
- For cancellation received within 72 HOURS prior to arrival, or in the even of no show, 100% from total invoice will be charged.
- Cancellation should be made in writing.
- Payment via Bank transfer can be addresses to our company account which available on the invoice.
- Online Payment over the Internet can be done through Pay Pal with additional 5% charges (administration & processing fee) to be added from the total invoice.