Introductory dive course 3 days 2 nights
This introductory dive course lets you try scuba diving under the supervision of an experienced PADI instructor to max. 12 meters deep. It’s a safe and relaxing introduction to the beautiful world of scuba diving.
The course takes one day, includes introduction to the use of the equipment, basic theory and required skill training, followed by a half hour confined shallow water session to try out the skills and to get accustomed to breathing underwater. Then we continue to the nice sites on the Gili’s accompanied by one of our experienced dive masters or instructors.
After completion of this introductory dive course, you will be able to dive for whole year to a maximum of 12 meters under supervision of a certified dive master or dive instructor. You may also choose to continue training for another two days to receive open water certification.
The program is divided in 3 parts : Briefing / Confined water / Open Water Dive.
During the briefing, your instructor will explain the basics of the dive. It will provide you with all the information you need to be comfortable and answers to any questions you may have.
The Confined Water
In the swimming pool, your instructor will teach you a few basic skills and breathing techniques to ensure you are comfortable with the equipment.
The Open Water Dive
The open water dive is up to 1 hour to a maximum depth of 12 meters, under direct instructor supervision. We only work with small groups to make your experience as personal as possible.
The PADI introductory Dive program is not a certification program. It’s an introduction to scuba diving after which you will not have a diving certification or license.
- 2 nights stay at Gili Trawangan
- Welcome drink served upon arrival at hotel
- Daily breakfast
- 30 minutes theory, confined water training and 1 x dive in maximum 12 meter
- Diving equipment; oxygen tanks, belt, regulator, wet suit, mask & snorkel
- Professional Dive Instructor
- Return domestic flight or fast fast boat ticket base on economy class
- Return transfer from Airport or Seaport
- Tax and service charge
- Personal expenses.
- Airport tax
- Lunch and Dinners
- High season surcharge
- Compulsory dinner or Christmas and New Year Evening.
- Tipping for dive guide
HOW TO BOOK?
Booking can be made through online by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take necessary action then send you the booking confirmation via email accordingly.
HOW TO PAY?
- There are two payment method, by Bank transfer or by online payment ( pay pal )
- To support your booking, we require 50% deposit from total invoice and the balance can be made upon arrival in Lombok base on cash basis in US$ or local currency.
- Online payment can be made through pay pal as an easier and safer to paid with additional 5% surcharge for pay pal administration fee. Payment form will be sent after we get your confirmation.
- Payment with bank transfer can be addresses to our account indicated on pro forma invoice and please be informed that we are not responsible for any surcharge or bank fee resulting from the amount and also can not be deducted from the invoice.
- Once we received the payment, we will issued the hotel voucher and send you via email as well as booking confirmation from Hotel
CANCELLATION & REFUND:
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation received TWO weeks prior to arrival date.
- For cancellation received within TWO week prior to arrival, 25% base on proforma invoice will be charged.
- For cancellation received within 72 HOURS prior to arrival, or in the even of no show, 100% from total invoice will be charged.
- Cancellation should be made in writing.
Contact us for booking
Lombok Picnic Indonesia
Otomotif Raya Senggigi
GG Onor 01/05 Meninting
Batu Layar Lombok
Tel : + 62 013 397 676 97
Email : email@example.com