Sasak traditional tour
Sasak traditional tour is one of Lombok picnic full day tour program, on Sasak traditional tour will allow you to explore a number of indigenous local settlements in central, and south of Lombok and also this tour combine with visiting some of the best beaches in Lombok.
- Banyu Mulek Village – Pottery center
- Sukarara village – Cloth hand weaving center
- Kuta Beach or Mandalika Beach
- Tanjung Aan Beach – Spectacular white sandy beach
- Sade traditional village – The Lombok traditional village
- Tour and transport by private vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Local guide in every destination
- Entrance fee and donation
- Soft drinks
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh cool towels
Sasak traditional tour Itinerary
The tour program begins by visiting Banyumulek village one of the Sasak ethnic villages common with the main pottery center of Lombok Island, upon arrival at the village your guide will be accompanied you to explore the village to see direct Pottery process, and you will have opportunity to learn how to make Pottery by hand
After Banyumulek Village continue to Sukarara village, 25 km from Mataram you will find Sukarara Village, which is one of the villages where you see a tradition of weaving well cared. They weave gold and silver thread to be traditional Songket and Ikat cloth with very simple looms.
The tour will be completed by visiting the last traditional village Rambitan / Sade village, which is a traditional Sasak village where you can see the traditional Lombok house which is a floor made from clay and buffalo dung.
The last destination visiting Kuta beach / Tanjung Aan, the complex beach is famous for a white sandy beach with clear turquoise water that is perfect for swimming and sunbathing, situated on the southern coast of Lombok, spend more time on the beach and late afternoon back to Hotel
|2 – 3 persons||4 – 5 persons||6 – 7 persons||8 Up|
Term and conditions
Depart and return time
- All tours program start from 08.00 to 17.00
How to book the tour program?
- Tour confirmation and booking can be made via email or Whats App text message to +62 813 397 676 97 or +62 878 6585 1828.
- Package confirmation should be received at least 2 ( two ) weeks prior to the arrival date
How to pay for the tour package?
- To support all tour packages confirmed, we require a 50% deposit from the total package tour invoice.
- Payment can be made in two options, via bank transfer to our company account which is enclosed on the invoice, and another way to pay is by pay pal with an additional charge of 6% of the total invoice.
- The remaining payment can be paid upon arrival based on a cash basis in local currency or US$.
- During the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Cancellation and refund policy
If any cancelation of tour service due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason, we must be notified of the same in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the total invoice
25 days prior to arrival: 20% of the total invoice
20 days prior to arrival: 25% of the total invoice
15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total invoice
Cancellation less than 72 hours or no show, NO REFUND
BOOK NOW VIA WhatsApp + 62 813 397 676 97
EMAIL US AT email@example.com