Rinjani summit program 2d/1n
Trekking Rinjani summit program is one of the best trek option and favorite of many trekkers in the world, to take this option, trekker must be fitness and have Mountain experience and not recommended for beginner trekker.
Rinjani summit program itinerary
Day 01 : Hotel – Sembalun village – Poss III – Sembalun crater rim
Pick up service 05.00 at hotel lobby by our team and then private transfer to Sembaun village where the trek will be started, you are advise to arrange your breakfast box in your Hotel so you can have breakfast on the way to Sembalun village.
Arrive at Sembalun village and you will be welcomed by your mountain guide and porter from the village and then assisting for permit registration, full name and passport number are needed on registration and then short briefing regarding Rinjani trail, trekking rules and safety procedure during trek program.
After permit processed you will start hike ( 1.150m ) the path starts through fields where you can look up awe at the majestic summit of Gunung Rinjani. From the foothills of the mountain you will slowly start to climb up to Base Camp III where the porters will look a tasty lunch. From here you will climb one steeply through scenery that varies from barren grassland to woodland. The next stop is the campsite at the crater Rim, where you will be cooked a hearty Dinner that will give you the energy needed for the climb to the Summit the next morning after a good night sleep.
Day 02: Summit (3726 ) – Sembalun village – Senggigi
02.30 early wake up for preparation summit attack, toward to the summit of mount Rinjani 3726 M, the journey up to Summit of mount Rinjani will test your fitness and determination, if the weather permit you might be able to experience the glorious sunrise over the majestic Mt. Rinjani Lombok.
07.30 descend to camp site approximately 2 hours for late breakfast and trek down to poss 3, lunch and continue to Sembalun village, arrive at 14.00 and transfer to Senggigi or to next destination.
Rinjani summit program inclusion
- Private returned transfer from Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Camping equipment : Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and village donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide
- Local porters to carry camping equipment and logistic
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, rambutan and Snack.
- Meals : 1 x breakfast, 2 x lunches and 1 x dinner
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottles water per – day
Rinjani summit program exclusion
- Domestic flight ticket
- Accommodation before and after trek program
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter ( available at IDR 300.000 per day per porter )
- Inbound insurance
Booking and Inquiry, please email us at email@example.com