Rinjani summit trek package
Rinjani summit trek package 3D – Are you a real trekker? and want to take the challenge? Rinjani trekking 3d2n summit package is the best trek option for you, with a limited number of days you have to complete the Summit trek package in 3 days 2 nights package, of course, the program requires all the trekkers must be had trekking experience.
The trekking program start from Sembalun village and end the trek to Torean village.
Let’s take the chance right now…!! Schedule your travel plan, find the best time to trek, or contact us for further assistance.
Rinjani Summit Trek overview
- Sembalun village ( Trekking center ) 1.150m
- Poss 3 Padabalong 1.800m
- Sembalun crater rim 2.639m
- Rinjani summit 3.726m
- Segara Anak leke 2.000m
- Senaru crater rim 2.641m
- Pos 2 Senaru 1.500m
- Senaru village 600m
Rinjani summit trek full itinerary
Day 01: Hotel – Sembalun Village – Sembalun Crater Rim.
Depart from Hotel ( 05.00 ) and then 3 hours drive to Sembalun village by private car, meet your mountain guide and short briefing about the climbing safety procedure and then permit registration in Rinjani trekking center office, full name, and passport number are required to fill on the guest book.
08.30 start a gentle walk to pos 2 ( Tengengean ) 1.500m through grassland, and then continue to pos 3 ( Padabalong ) 1.800m, break and lunch here. After lunch ascends to pelawangan Sembalun for 3,5 hours and passed 6 hills which are called regret hill, on this part needs extra focus and power. Camping and dinner here.
Day 02: Summit – Lake – Senaru Crater Rim.
Wake up at 2.30 am and prepare for the summit attack, At 03.00 you will start ascending to the Rinjani summit for 4 hours through lost stones trails, concern your step, and focus especially 200 m before the summit.
Enjoy the sunrise on the highest peak in Lombok and get a spectacular photograph from the Rinjani summit and then descend to the campsite for breakfast. Leave the crater at 11 am down to the lake, have lunch, and enjoy the hot spring water near the lake and late afternoon ascend to Pelawangan Senaru, camping here.
Day 03: Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru Village – Hotel
Leave the crater after breakfast to Poss 3 Senaru and descend through a long trail to Senaru village (601 m), along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests rich in flora, bird life, and a variety of butterflies. Rest stops are taken along the way and lunch is served en route. After seven hour walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center on the main road in Senaru village and transfers to the next destination.
Price list and special offer 2023
|Person||Domestic market||International market|
|2 – 4|
|5 – 7|
|8 – Up||–||Contact us|
Contact us for special offers at email@example.com
- Private return transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipments: Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gear, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and village donation.
- Licensed and experience mountain guides and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, bananas, oranges, apples, rambutan, and snacks.
- 2 x breakfast, 3 x lunches, 2 x dinners.
- Mineral water 3 to 4 liters of bottled water per – day.
- Domestic flight ticket
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
Trekking terms and conditions
Before you make any booking trekking or tours trip with us, we kindly request all trekkers, and travelers to go through the following Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between you (client) and Lombok Picnic Indonesia.
All bookings are subject to a standard of our terms and condition below:
- Booking confirmation should be received a week prior to the arrival date
- The price indicated is per person and valid for weekdays, and an additional surcharge of IDR 150.000/day trek for booking during weekends.
- For trekkers who are not able to complete their trek and need to extend for another night at the mountain, an additional surcharge may apply for guide, porter, and logistic fees.
- 50% off for kids under 12 YO and FOC for children under 6 YO
How to book the tour package?
If you agree with all of the terms and conditions, you can make a booking by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a text message via Whats App to our official number +62 878 6585 1828 and we will continue to necessary action.
How to pay?
For your easy reference, we are offering 2 payments method and you can use one of it.
- Bank transfer – payment via Bank transfer will be addressed to our company account which is available on the invoice that we sent to you. We are not responsible for any surcharge or bank fee resulting from the amount and also can’t be deducted from the invoice.
- Pay Pal – is easier and safer to pay with an additional 6% surcharge for pay pal administration fee.
Cancellation and refund policy
If any cancelation of tour service due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour cost
25 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour cost
20 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour cost
15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour cost
Cancellation less than 72 hours or no show, NO REFUND
During peak season separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
If you made a cancellation trip after commencement, the refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals, etc. we do not bear any responsibility for a refund.
PLAN YOUR TRIP AND BOOK HERE
+62 813 397 676 97