Rinjani summit trek package 3D
Are you the real trekker? and want to take the challenge? Rinjani Summit trek package is the best trek option for you, with limit day you have to completed the Summit trek package on 3 days 2 nights package of course, the program require all of trekkers must be had trekking experience.
Let take the chance right now…!! Schedule your travel plan, find the best time to trek or contact us for further assistance.
Rinjani Summit Trek overview
- Sembalun village ( Trekking center ) 1.150m
- Poss 3 Padabalong 1.800m
- Sembalun crater rim 2.639m
- Rinjani summit 3.726m
- Segara Anak leke 2.000m
- Senaru crater rim 2.641m
- Pos 2 Senaru 1.500m
- Senaru village 600m
Rinjani summit trek fully itinerary
Day 01 : Hotel – Sembalun Village – Sembalun Crater Rim.
Early pick up from Hotel ( 05.00 ) and then 3 hours drive to Sembalun village with private car, meet your mountain guide and short briefing about climbing safety procedure and then permit registration in Rinjani trekking center office, full name and passport number are required to fill on guest book.
08.30 start gentle walk to pos 2 ( Tengengean ) 1.500m through grassland, and then continue to pos 3 ( Padabalong ) 1.800m, break and lunch here. After lunch ascend to pelawangan Sembalun 3,5 hours passed 6 hills which is called regret hill, on this part need extra focus and power. Camping and dinner here.
Day 02 : Summit – Lake – Senaru Crater Rim.
Wake up 2.30am and prepare for summit attack, 03.00 you will start ascend to Rinjani summit 4 hours through lost stones trails, concern to your step and focus especially 200 m before summit.
Enjoy the sunrise on the highest peak in Lombok and get spectacular photograph from Rinjani summit and then descend to camp site for breakfast. Leave the crater 11am down to lake, lunch and enjoy hot spring water near lake and then late afternoon ascend to Pelawangan Senaru, camping here.
Day 03 : Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru Village – Hotel
Leave the crater after breakfast to Poss 3 Senaru and descend through long trail to Senaru village (601 m), along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. Rest stops are taken along the way and lunch served en route. After seven hours walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center at the main road in Senaru village and transfer to next destination.
Price list and special offer 2019
|Person||Domestic market||International market|
|2 – 4|
|5 – 7|
|8 – Up||–||Contact us|
Contact us for special offer at email@example.com
- Private returned transfer Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipments : Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and village donation.
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, rambutan and Snack.
- 2 x breakfast, 3 x lunches, 2 x dinners.
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle water per – day.
- Domestic flight ticket
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
Term and Condition
- Booking confirmation should be confirmed a week prior of arrival date
- Price indicated is subject to change without any prior notice
- 50 % deposit must be received a week prior of arrival date. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
- Payment via Bank transfer can be addresses to our company account which available on the invoice.
- Online Payment over the Internet can be done through PayPal with additional 5% charges (administration & processing fee) to be added from the total invoice.
PLAN YOUR TRIP AND BOOK HERE
+62 813 397 676 97