Mount Rinjani trekking 5 days 4 nights
Mount Rinjani trekking package is created included staying one night in Sembalun village before trek activity and also this trek package is ideal for beginer trekker or family trek.
- Sembalun village
- Sembalun crater rim
- Rinjani summit
- Segara Anaka lake
- Senaru crate rim
- Senaru village
Mount rinjani trekking itinerary
Day 01 : Airport – Sembalun village
Meet up at Lombok Airport by your guide and then direct transfer to Sembalun village, check in Hotel and free time.
Day 02 : Sembalun village – Poss III – Sembalun Crater Rim
Breakfast 07.00 and check out, meet your mountain guide for briefing regarding trekking procedure and proceed permit registration.
08.30am start walk to pos II through grassland and continue to pos III for break and having your lunch, after lunch continue ascend Sembalun crater rim by passed 5 steeply hills will taking 3 – 4 hours to reach the camp site in Sembalun crater rim, camping and dinner here.
Day 03 : Sembalun crater – Summit – Lake
Trekking to summit will be started at 3 am and lead by your guide so you are advised to wake up 2 am for preparation, the trails to summit is hard and steeply so need extra power and focus along the trails, after 4 hours ascend you will be in the high point in Lombok island, enjoy the amazing sunrise.
Back to the campsite and breakfast, after breakfast continue 2 hours descent to the lake, the rest of the day is spend relaxing at the lake and go into the hot springs, overnight by the lake
Day 04 : Lake – Senaru crater rim
Leave the lake after lunch to Senaru crater rim for 3 hours, some of the trek points very steep and hard need extra focus on the trek trail, campi for the last night.
Day 05 – Senaru Crater Rim – Senaru village – Next destination
After breakfast descend to Senaru village through thick tropical forests with rich of flora, bird life. Rest stops are taken along the way for lunch, the trek will end Senaru village and you will be transferred to next destination.
Trekking price list
- Private returned transfer Airport/seaport to trek point
- Trekking equipments such as Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, rambutan and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle water per – day
– Domestic flight ticket
– Personal expenses
– Personal porter
Term and Condition
– Booking confirmation should be received at least a week prior of arrival date
– Price indicated is subject to change without any prior notice
– 50 % deposit must be received a week prior of arrival date. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
– Payment via Bank transfer can be addresses to our company account which available on the invoice.
– Online Payment over the Internet can be done through PayPal with additional 5% charges (administration & processing fee) to be added from the total invoice.