Mt Rinjani Trekking services
Mt Rinjani trekking services – The itinerary of this trek package program is the same as other trekking programs, however in the Mt Rinjani Trekking Service program is completed with a night stay at a guest house in Sembalun village before the trek activity and another 3 nights, camping on Mount Rinjani.
The Mt Rinjani trekking services program will start from Sembalun gate to post 3 Sembalun to Pelawangan Sembalun and summit attack on the next morning. And then descend to the lake where you will enjoy your second night, and then you will finish the trek program at Torean village, North of Lombok Island.
The 5 days 4 nights trekking program can be done for all typical trekkers and children over 7 years old but still under parental supervision.
During the trekking program you will have many opportunities to take pictures or enjoy the spectacular views, especially at the top of Mount Rinjani and Segara Anak Lake, along the way down to Torean you will see many majestic views making your trekking experience unforgettable.
- Sembalun village
- Sembalun crater rim
- Rinjani summit
- Segara Anaka lake
- Torean village
Mt Rinjani trekking itinerary
Day-01: Airport – Sembalun village
Meet up at Lombok Airport with your guide and then direct transfer to Sembalun village, check-in hotel.
Day-02 : Sembalun village – Poss III – Sembalun Crater Rim
Breakfast at 07.00 and check out, meet your mountain guide for a briefing regarding the trekking procedure, and proceed with permit registration.
08.30 am start walking to pos II through the grassland and continue to pos III for a break and have your lunch after lunch continue to ascend Sembalun crater rim by passing 5 steep hills is taking 3 – 4 hours to reach the campsite, camping and have dinner here.
Day-03: Sembalun crater – Summit – Lake
Trekking to the summit will be started at 3 am and led by your guide so you are advised to wake up at 2 am for preparation, the trails to the summit is hard and steep so need extra power and focus along the trails, after 4 hours of ascend you will be in the high point in Lombok island, enjoy the amazing sunrise.
Back to the campsite and breakfast, after breakfast continue 2 hours descent to the lake, the rest of the day is spent relaxing at the lake and going into the hot springs, overnight by the lake
Day-04: Lake – Torean Campsite
Leave the lake after breakfast ascends to Goa Susu and for a short break, continue to a small river where your team prepares for your lunch. After lunch ascend to Torean Campsite and enjoy the view from the hilltop. Camping for the last night.
Day 05 – Torean Campsite – Torean village – Next destination
After breakfast continues to descend to Torean village through thick tropical forests with rich flora, and bird life. Rest stops are taken along the way and the track will end at Torean village and transfer to next destination.
Trekking price list
|Person||Domestic market||International market|
|2 – 4|
|5 – 7|
|8 – Up||–||Contact us|
- Private car transfer from Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipments: Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gear, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guides and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, bananas, oranges, apples, rambutan, and snacks.
- 3 x breakfast 4 x lunch 3 x dinner
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottled water per – day
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
Trekking terms and conditions
Before you make any booking trekking or tours trip with us, it’s important to inform you that all trekkers, and travelers to go through the following Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between you (client) and Lombok Picnic Indonesia.
All bookings are subject to a standard of our terms and condition below:
- Booking confirmation should be received a week prior to the arrival date.
- The price indicated is per person and valid for weekdays, and an additional surcharge of IDR 150.000/day trek for booking during weekends.
- For trekkers who are not able to complete their trek and need to extend for another night at the mountain, an additional surcharge may apply for guide, porter, and logistic fees.
- 50% off for kids under 12 YO and FOC for children under 6 YO
How to book the tour package?
If you agree with all of the terms and conditions, you can make a booking by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a text message via Whats App to our official number +62 878 6585 1828 and we will continue to necessary action.
How to pay?
For your easy reference, we are offering 2 payments method and you can use one of it.
- Bank transfer – payment via Bank transfer will be addressed to our company account which is available on the invoice that we sent to you. And we are not responsible for any surcharge or bank fee resulting from the amount and also can’t be deducted from the invoice.
- Pay Pal – is easier and safer to pay with an additional 6% surcharge for pay pal administration fee.
Cancellation and refund policy
If any cancelation of tour service due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour cost
25 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour cost
20 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour cost
15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour cost
Cancellation less than 72 hours or no show, NO REFUND
If you made a cancellation trip after commencement, the refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals, etc. we do not bear any responsibility for a refund.
ENQUIRY AND BOOKING
(62) 813 397 676 97