Sharing trip to Komodo from Lombok
Sharing trip to Komodo from Lombok – This is a special 4 days 3 nights trip to Komodo Island, and visit some of the small Islands surrounding called Gili. The tour program combination between visiting a Komodo dragon in its habitat and covered to visit some popular tourist destinations along the way to Komodo Island.
Besides visiting the Komodo dragon and other wildlife in Komodo National Park, we will take you also to visit some of the great snorkeling sites near Komodo National Park, soft trekking at Padar island where you can see the majestic view from the hilltop overlooking Mangarai Barat, and snorkeling in Pink Beach Komodo Island.
The trip to Komodo from Lombok began from Senggigi beach Lombok, drop off by Bus to the harbor at East Lombok where your boat docking. There are two packages option available on this trip, sleep on Deck and Cabin AC. At the end of the trip, we will drop you at Labuan Bajo harbor, and from here you can continue your own trip to your next destination.
Trip highlight and schedule
- Senggigi ( meeting point ).
- Kanawa Island Sumbawa.
- Whale shark point.
- Komodo Island Flores
- Pink Beach Flores
- Padar Island Flores
- Kelor Island Flores
- Labuan Bajo Flores
The Komodo sharing trip schedule from Lombok to Flores is two times a week every Wednesday and Saturday, and for return from Flores to Lombok departs every Sunday and Wednesday.
Sharing trip to Komodo from Lombok itinerary and daily activities
Day-01: Senggigi – Saleh Bay (Lunch and Dinner on the boat )
- Shuttle service from Bangsal harbor, Mataram, and Senggigi area to Travel-Wise office at Senggigi. ( additional may charge for those who stay at outside of the area mentioned IDR 100.000/person ).
- Bus transfer to Kayangan harbor at 11.00 ( Docking place ), will take 2,5 hours on board.
- Lunch will be served at the harbor before starting of sailing.
- Preparation and checking list all of your stuff before loading onto the boat.
- Start sail to Kenawa Island Sumbawa for the first stop, swimming and snorkeling time.
- Night sail straight to Saleh Bay – Dinner and Sleep on the boat
Day-02: Saleh Bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on the boat)
- Swimming at Saleh Bay to see whale sharks and snorkeling.
- Breakfast and continue sail to Komodo in the nighttime
Day-03: Komodo Island (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on the boat)
- Soft trek at Komodo Island to find Komodo Dragon and other wild animals.
- Snorkeling at Pink beach is the best snorkeling spot.
- Hike to Padar island, the great spot for taking a photo
Day-04 Kelor Island – Labuan Bajo (Breakfast, Lunch on the boat)
- Breakfast on board
- Snorkeling at Kelor Island
- Drop off at Labuan Bajo
- End trip around 5 pm
Related page Komodo Tour Package 3 days 2 nights
Sharing trip to Komodo Island price list
- Sleep at sharing Ac Cabin IDR 3.500.000 / Person
- Sleep at Sharing Deck IDR 2.800.000 / Person
Komodo trip included and Excluded
Trip to Komodo included
- Sharing trip program 4 days 3 nights on the Boat.
- 3 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunches, 3 x Dinners.
- Mineral water, coffee, and tea are served on the Boat.
- English-speaking guide.
- Komodo National Park entrance fee.
- Shuttle Bus to the departure port.
- Boat ticket from Gili Trawangan and Gili Air.
- AC facility for Cabin AC option
- Pillow and blanket
Trip to Komodo included
- Personal expenses.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Inbound Travel Insurance.
- Flight ticket return ( Labuan Bajo to next destination ).
- Accommodations before and after the program.
- Tips for Guide and team.
Pick up service information
In order to arrange your pick-up service, kindly to inform us your Hotel name and location. An additional surcharge might be applied IDR 100.000 per person for those who stay at Kuta Mandalika Lombok.
For those who stay at Gili Island, please make sure that you have to be at the harbor on every Island at 07.30 and find Travel wise company counter for check-in, and then wait for the public boat to Bangsal harbor.
Upon arrival at Bangsal harbor, please find Travel wise counter at the harbor and get a shuttle bus to go to Senggigi as the central place for the meeting point, and settled the remaining payment if any.
Please find our pick-up service schedule as follow:
Mataram and Cakra area —-08.30 – 09.00
Senggigi area —————–09.00 – 09.30
Bangsal harbor —————09.00
Boat facility and capacities.
- Life jacket.
- Life raft.
- Snorkeling equipment with no fins.
- Mantras, Pillows, and Blankets.
- Radio, GPS, and Compass.
- AIS ( Automatic Identification system ).
- Toilet and Kitchen.
- Max passenger 35 pax.
- Max crew 5-7 persons.
Sharing trip to Komodo terms and conditions.
Booking and deposit payment
Before you make confirmation and book the tour program with us, kindly to note that the tour service will be organized by Tour Wise as our company partner specialist in handling for Flores tour and Komodo Adventure. And you are advised to stay a night in Senggigi or Gili before the trip program and another night at Labuan Bajo after the trip program.
All bookings are subject to a standard of our terms and condition below:
- The package price quoted is per person and valid during the regular season.
- Booking should be made at least 2 ( two ) weeks prior to the arrival date.
- Booking can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp Text message to +62 813 397 676 97 or +62 878 6585 1828.
- 50% deposit is to be settled in advance through Bank transfer or online payment ( pay pal ) And please note that We are not responsible for any surcharge or bank fee resulting from the amount, and also can’t be deducted from the invoice.
- Balance payment should be made upon arrival based on a cash basis.
Cancellation and refund policy
If any cancelation of tour service due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- No cancellation fee cancellation received TWO weeks prior to the arrival date.
- 25% charge if any cancel within 2 weeks prior to arrival date.
- 50% charge if any cancel within 1 week prior to arrival date.
- 100% charge for cancellation received within 72 HOURS prior to arrival or no show.
- Cancellation should be made in writing.