Senaru Waterfall Tour
Senaru Waterfall tour – This is a full-day tour to explore 2 popular waterfalls at the foot of Rinjani mountain north of Lombok, the waterfall tour created a combination between natural and culture. The excursion starts 9 am from your Hotel straight to Senaru village through the west coast line, along the way to Senaru village you can see many spectacular views and rice fields.
- Malimbu hill
- Senaru Village
- Bayan traditional village
- Pusuk Monkey forest
Senaru waterfall tour itinerary
09.00 – 09.30 > Hotel – Monkey Forest Pusuk
Meet our guide at the Hotel lobby and then drive to Pusuk monkey forest is located in a lush tropical hill forest shared area between West Lombok and North Lombok Regency. The area is passed by a winding road that forms the main road connecting the north and south parts of Lombok. The hill forest is a protected natural reserve and a natural habitat of grey monkeys known mostly as macaques where they have been quite tame and accustomed to people. They can be seen along the road and can be fed to attract them to come closer.
10.00 – 12.00 | Monkey Fores Pusuk – Senaru Village
2 hours a drive to Senaru Village through the coastline, along the way you will have time to stop at some of the rice fields to see or join with local people planting rice or peanuts and continue to Senaru Village.
12.00 – 14.30 | Senaru Village – Sendang Gile Waterfall – Tiu Kelep Waterfall
Arrive at Senaru Village and meet the local guide, start descending 20 minutes to Sendang Gile Waterfall, which is 65 m high Waterfall. Continue uphill from Sindang Gila for about 45 minutes to Tiu Kelep Waterfall is a nice swimming or bathing pool below the falls with very cool invigorating water.
16.00 – 16.30 | Waterfall – Senaru Traditional Village
Proceed to Senaru Traditional Village, walk around the village to see traditional houses and the real life of Local people
17.00 – 18.30 | Senaru Traditional Village – Malimbu Hill
Back to Senggigi ( Hotel ) and stop at Malimbu Hill for waiting for sunset before arriving at Hotel
18.30 – 19.00 | Malimbu Hill – Hotel
Drive to Hotel End program
Senaru waterfall tour Price list
|2 – 3 persons||4 – 5 persons||6 – 7 persons||8 Up|
|IDR 650.000||IDR 550.000||IDR 475.000||Contact us|
Waterfall tour inclusion
- Private AC Car and Experience Driver
- Private English-speaking Guide
- Local Guide
- Entrance fee and donation
- Soft drinks
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh cool towels
Waterfall tour exclusion
- Personal expenses
- Tipping for Guide and Driver
Term and conditions
Depart and return time
- All tours program start from 08.00 to 17.00
How to book the tour program?
- Tour confirmation and booking can be made via email or Whats App text message to +62 813 397 676 97 or +62 878 6585 1828.
- Package confirmation should be received at least 2 ( two ) weeks prior to the arrival date
How to pay for the tour package?
- To support all tour packages confirmed, we require a 50% deposit from the total package tour invoice.
- Payment can be made in two options, via bank transfer to our company account which is enclosed on the invoice, and another way to pay is by pay pal with an additional charge of 6% of the total invoice.
- The remaining payment can be paid upon arrival based on a cash basis in local currency or US$.
- During the peak season (X-Mas, New Year), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Cancellation and refund policy
If any cancelation of tour service due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason, we must be notified of the same in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the total invoice
25 days prior to arrival: 20% of the total invoice
20 days prior to arrival: 25% of the total invoice
15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total invoice
Cancellation less than 72 hours or no show, NO REFUND
WhatsApp + 62 813 397 676 97