Rinjani trekking to crater lake
Rinjani trekking to crater lake is 3 days 2 nights trek to Senaru crater rim and Segara anak lake, this is the great and most popular trek program for beginner trekker, the trek program start from Senaru village and return to Senaru village.
- Senaru village ( 601 m )
- Poss 3 Senaru ( 2.000 m )
- Senaru crater rim ( 2.649 m )
- Segara Anak lake ( 2.000 m )
- Hot spring ( 1.950 m )
Rinjani trekking to crater lake itinerary
Day 01 : Hotel – Senaru Village – Poss 3 – Senaru crater rim
Our team will pick you up at your Hotel 06.00 and then accompany to Senaru village where you will start the trek, the village located 601 above sea level and can be reached from Senggigi or Mataram area in 2 hours so please arrange your breakfast box for your breakfast.
Upon arrival at Senaru village, you will be welcomed by your mountain guide from Senaru village and help you for trekking permit registration at Rinjani trekking office in Senaru village. After registration short briefing by your guide regarding trekking procedure and safety procedure during trek program.
Warming up and start hike through rain forest and we stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (2,000 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we continue the trek to the crater rim. As we climb higher forest is replaced by grassland and the trail becomes increasingly steep. Camping at Senaru Senaru crater rim (2,641 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands, the summit of Mount Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater.
Day 02 : Senaru crater – lake – hot spring
Breakfast and enjoy spectacular view of lake and sunrise behind Rinjani Summit, re-packing and descend 3.5 hours to Segara anak lake, along the trek to the lake is stones, need careful and need fully assistance, lunch will be provide on the lake after lunch time to go to hot spring water to get bathing and freshen up, spend time on hot spring and back to camp site late afternoon dinner and rest on the lake.
Day 3 : Segara Anak – Senaru crater rim – Senaru Village – Next destination
After breakfast by the lake we retrace our footsteps around the lakeshore and commence our climb out of the crater. We pause at Senaru Crater Rim for a break and snacks, before continuing to Pos 2 for a longer lunch break. After lunch we continue our descent through the forest.
We arrive in Senaru at approximately 4pm, from where you will be transported to your next destination.
Rinjani trekking to crater lake itinerary inclusion
- Private returned transfer from Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment such as Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters to carry logistic only
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, rambutan and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle water per – day
Rinjani trekking to crater lake exclusion
- Domestic flight ticket
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
Term and Condition
- Booking confirmation should be received at least a week prior of arrival
- Price indicated is subject to change without any prior notice
- 50 % deposit must be received a week prior of arrival date.
- Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
- Payment via Bank transfer can be addresses to our company account which available on the invoice.
- Online Payment over the Internet can be done through PayPal with additional 5% charges (administration & processing fee) to be added from the total invoice.
Booking can be made via email to email@example.com or WA to +62 813 397 676 97