Rinjani trekking to crater lake
Rinjani trekking to crater lake and the hot spring water program is one of our popular and best-selling trekking packages in Lombok Island, the trek is valid for beginner or expert trekkers. The trek program starts from Senaru village and ascends to the Senaru crater rim where you will set your tent and overnight, and then descend to Segara Anak lake on the second day.
- Senaru village ( 601 m )
- Poss 3 Senaru ( 2.000 m )
- Senaru crater rim ( 2.649 m )
- Segara Anak lake ( 2.000 m )
- Hot spring ( 1.950 m )
Day 01: Hotel – Senaru Village – Poss 3 – Senaru crater rim
Pick up from your Hotel at 06.00 by the driver and then escorted to Senaru village where you will start the trek, meet your local guide and porters at Senaru village and then permit registration at Rinjani trekking center office.
Warming up and start hiking Senaru crater rim through the rain forest, your first stop and break at pos 2 for a snack and then continue to ascend to pos 3 ( 2000 m ) for lunch, and after lunch continue to ascend through grassland to Senaru crater rim and camping at Senaru crater rim (2,641 m) with an amazing view of lake Segara Anak and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater.
Day 02: Senaru crater – lake – hot spring
Breakfast on the crater rim, enjoy a spectacular view of the lake and sunrise behind Rinjani summit, re-packing and then descend 3.5 hours to Segara Anak lake, along the trek to the lake is stones, need careful and need full assistance, lunch will be provided on the lake after lunchtime to go to hot spring water to get bathing and freshen up, spend time on hot spring and back to the campsite late afternoon dinner and rest on the lake.
Day 3: Segara Anak – Senaru crater rim – Senaru Village – Next destination
After breakfast by the lake, we retrace our footsteps around the lakeshore and commence our climb out of the crater and break at Senaru crater Rim for a break and snacks, before continuing to Pos 2 for a longer lunch break. After lunch, we continue our descent through the forest to Senaru village where your car and driver waiting, and then transfer to your next destination.
Trekking price list
|Person||Domestic market||International market|
|2 – 4|
|5 – 7|
|8 – Up||–||Contact us|
- Private returned transfer from Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipment such as Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guides and local porters to carry logistics only
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, bananas, oranges, apples, rambutan, and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottled water per – day
- Domestic flight ticket
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
Term and Condition
- Booking confirmation should be received at least a week prior of arrival
- Price indicated is subject to change without any prior notice
- 50 % deposit must be received a week prior of arrival date.
- Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
- Payment via Bank transfer can be addresses to our company account which available on the invoice.
- Online Payment over the Internet can be done through PayPal with additional 5% charges (administration & processing fee) to be added from the total invoice.
ENQUIRY AND BOOKING
(62) 813 397 676 97