Rinjani trekking package 4 days 3 nights
To all beginner trekkers, the time to exploring the second highest mountain in Indonesia, take this chance and sign up your adventure plan. Rinjani Trekking package 4 days 3 nights is one of the best option for you so what is your waiting for.
Contact us now to get details of Rinjani trekking package email@example.com
Rinjani trekking package itinerary:
Day 01 : Hotel – Sembalun Village – Poss 3 – Sembalun crater rim
Hotel pick up 05.00 and then transfer to Sembalun Village for 3 hours drive, meet Mountain Guide and short briefing about trek and safety procedure at Hotel after your guide will assist for permit registration at Rinjani information office 08.30.
Trek will start at 09.00 hiking to pos 1 through open grassland about 1,5 hours, take some rest and than continue to Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) about 1 hour and then Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), rest and lunch. After lunch continue the trek up to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639m), the trek trail harder and take about 3,5 hours to reach the camp site (2,639 m). Dinner at camp site.
Day 02 : Sembalun crater – Summit – Segara anak Lake – Hot Spring
Early wake up 2.30am for summit attack, start trek at 03:00 walk on volcanic sand, the trek trail very hard, lost sands and need extra power, it’s need 3,5 hours walk to get the summit, the weather is cold and sometime strong wind. Once there, enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa. After enjoy the views descent back to the campsite.
After breakfast descent to the lake (Segara Anak Lake, 2000m). It takes two to three hours walk down through the steep and rocky trail. Stay focus on the trek due to some rocks are unstable. The rest of the day is spend relaxing at the lake and go into the hot springs to get natural massage, by local people believe it to have healing powers. Camp and overnight by the lake
Day 03 : Segara Anak Lake – Senaru crater rim
Breakfast. Leave the lake after lunch, trek to Plawangan 1, Senaru Crater Rim (2,461 m) for 3 hours. Some trek points very steep and hard need extra focus on the trek trail. Camp for the last night of the program at Poss 3 Senaru . Set up the tent and enjoy the views around.
Day 04 : Senaru crater rim – senaru Village – next destination
After breakfast, closed the tent and descend through long trail to Senaru village (601 m), along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung. Rest stops are taken along the way. Lunch served en route. After five hours walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center at the main road in Senaru village. Then drop off to next destination | End program
Rinjani trekking package inclusion
- Private car transfer from Hotel to trek point and back to Hotel
- Trekking equipments : Tent, Sleeping bag, Sleeping mat, Cooking gears, lamp.
- National park entrance fee and Village Donation
- Licensed and experience mountain guide and local porters
- Fresh fruits Pineapples, banana, oranges, apple, rambutan and Snack.
- Full board meal Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner during trek program,
- Mineral water 3 to 4 litters bottle water per – day
Rinjani trekking package exclusion
- Personal expenses
- Personal porter
Rinjani trekking package term and condition
- Booking confirmation should be received at least a week prior of arrival date
- Price indicated is subject to change without any prior notice
- 50 % deposit must be received a week prior of arrival date.
- Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of all reservation.
- Payment via Bank transfer can be addresses to our company account which available on the invoice.
- Online Payment over the Internet can be done through PayPal with additional 5% charges (administration & processing fee) to be added from the total invoice.
BOOK HERE … firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatApp +62 813 379 676 97