Semeru trekking and Mt. Bromo
Semeru trekking and Mt. Bromo is a combination of 4 days 3-night trekking package, the Semeru trekking, and Mt. Bromo trek package has been specially designed for real trekkers and has mountain experience. Both of these volcanoes have an amazing polarity in their nature sight and still include in Bromo Semeru Tenger National Park
Mount Semeru is located between Malang and Lumajang city which an altitude of 3.676 meters above sea level and is known as the highest mountain in Java.
Before you sign for Semeru and Mt. Bromo package, you are highly advised to check your physic and bring a medical check certificate for permit registration
Semeru trekking and Mt. Bromo 4 days 3 nights
Day-01: Arrival Surabaya – Transfer to Tumpang Village
Arrive at Juanda International Airport, Surabaya, where you will be met by our guide and transferred for 3 hours to Tumpang village via Malang city. Short city tour in Malang with lunch at a restaurant. Dinner and overnight at Rani homestay.
Day-02 : Tumpang Village – Ranupani – Ranu Kumbolo – Kalimati
Breakfast at the homestay. Then go by four-wheel drive to Ranu Pani Village, the starting point for climbing Mt. Semeru. After registering, start trekking through the tropical rainforest to Ranu Kumbolo for approximately 3 hours. Lunch will be provided at Ranu Kumbolo. Continue to Kalimati campsite via Oro-Oro Ombo and Cemoro Kandang. Dinner at the campsite and overnight in a tent.
Day-03 : Kalimati – Summit – Ranu Kumbolo – Ranupani – Cemoro Lawang
Early morning at 1 a.m., wake up for preparing to trek the highest point. Hot tea or coffee and snacks will be provided. Reach the peak in 4 hours, and witness sunrise before heading back to Kalimati for breakfast. Trek down to Ranu Kumbolo and continue to Ranu Pani gate. By Jeep transfer to Cemorolawang village at Bromo volcano. Dinner and overnight at Cafe Lava hotel.
Day-04 : Cemoro Lawang – Penanjakan view point – Bromo – Surabaya
Wake up at 2.30 am and preparation, and then start to Pananjakan for 15 minutes by Jeep 4WD, enjoy Bromo Sunrise and continue to Bromo via a sand sea of Tengger caldera and hike up to Mt. Bromo’s crater rim and then back to the guesthouse for breakfast. Transfer to Surabaya at the end of the program.
Trekking price list
|Person||Domestic market||International market|
|2 – 4|
|5 – 7|
|8 – Up||–||Contact us|
- Air-conditioned minivans
- Jeep to Semeru transfer
- English-speaking guide and mountain guide.
- Porter for camping equipment and logistics.
- Accommodation as per the above itinerary or similar.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- Camping equipment (tent, mats, sleeping bag, lighting)
- Cooking equipment.
- Dining equipment.
- Climbing permit.
- Entrance fee.
- Parking and toll highway fees.
- Air ticket, airport tax
- Personal expenses
- Tipping expenses and services not mentioned above.
Trekking terms and conditions
Before you make any booking trekking or tours trip with us, it’s important to inform you that all trekkers, and travelers to go through the following Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between you (client) and Lombok Picnic Indonesia.
All bookings are subject to a standard of our terms and condition below:
- Booking confirmation should be received a week prior to the arrival date.
- The price indicated is per person and valid for weekdays, and an additional surcharge of IDR 150.000/day trek for booking during weekends.
- For trekkers who are not able to complete their trek and need to extend for another night at the mountain, an additional surcharge may apply for guide, porter, and logistic fees.
- 50% off for kids under 12 YO and FOC for children under 6 YO
How to book the tour package?
If you agree with all of the terms and conditions, you can make a booking by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a text message via Whats App to our official number +62 878 6585 1828 and we will continue to necessary action.
How to pay?
For your easy reference, we are offering 2 payments method and you can use one of it.
- Bank transfer – payment via Bank transfer will be addressed to our company account which is available on the invoice that we sent to you. And we are not responsible for any surcharge or bank fee resulting from the amount and also can’t be deducted from the invoice.
- Pay Pal – is easier and safer to pay with an additional 6% surcharge for pay pal administration fee.
Cancellation and refund policy
If any cancelation of tour service due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
30 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour cost
25 days prior to arrival: 20% of the Tour cost
20 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour cost
15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour cost
Cancellation less than 72 hours or no show, NO REFUND
If you made a cancellation trip after commencement, the refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals, etc. we do not bear any responsibility for a refund.
ENQUIRY AND BOOKING
(62) 813 397 676 97